- ATWOOD TATE
- Available upon Request
Are you a business journalist based in the USA? Do you have an interest in financial reporting or commodities? A global price agency is looking for a Senior Price Reporter to assess prices and produce breaking news and in-depth features for a dedicated dynamic market. Based in their New York office, you will join a global team of reporters. This role would suit a candidate with experience reporting on commodities or in business/finance publishing ideally. Please note that applicants will need to have the right to live and work in the USA as our client will not be able to sponsor visas.
Senior Price Reporter Key duties:
- Assess prices in line with company procedures
- Produce market commentaries supporting price assessments
- Breaking news and write analytical in-depth features
- Mentor junior reporters
- Develop ideas for new prices
- Maintain and grow list of contacts
- Attend international conferences and work closely with colleagues based internationally
Senior Price Reporter Experience / skills required:
- Solid journalism and writing experience is required ideally within business, commodities, financial and economics sectors
- An interest and understanding of financial markets/commodities
- Analytical skills and the ability to handle data
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with a confident telephone manner
- Ability to work in a team and guide junior colleagues
- Solid networking skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships
- Must be able to travel to attend international events
Please apply online, via The Guardian
Contact: Karine Nicpon
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for any future relevant opportunities.