Podcast Operations Manager
- Capitol Broadcasting Company, Inc
- Raleigh, NC
- Competitive annual salary + health, dental and 401
Capitol Broadcasting Company is looking for a Podcast Operations Manager to oversee day-to-day operations of its growing Podcast Network.
- Set up efficient systems and processes for the network
- Solve problems and manage processes for CBC’s dozens of ongoing shows
- Analysis and coaching of current shows for purpose, effectiveness, quality, audience development
- Improve quality and listenership of all shows
- Develop web, social media, marketing strategy for all shows
- Serve as a liaison between content creators and sales team
- Key leader/producer in developing Branded Content packages that include podcasting
- Expert in podcast hosting platform defining and implementing best practices for production, posting schedules, marketing and sales processes
- Design proposals for selling ads and partnerships across network
- Coach sales team on how to sell podcasts
- Recruit partner shows into the CBC network
This role includes hands-on production of podcasts and coordinating with other staff producers and freelancers.
- 3-5 years previous experience with digital sales, operations, marketing, social media, SEO, podcasting
- 3 years of hands on producing experience with studio technology and audio editing software
- Relentless curiosity and ideas with the skills to bring concepts to life
- Startup mentality. You can quickly launch, measure, iterate, adjust, repeat. (Bonus points if you’ve worked in or launched a startup)
- Demonstrated execution of ideas, systems and process of scale
- Proven ability to quickly adapt and wear many hats
- Strong attention to detail and outstanding organizational skills
- Charismatic personality that breeds collaboration across teams
- Experience making content decisions based on data and audience insights
- Background or relevant experience in sales and/or business development
CBC is a locally owned company known for innovation, creativity and community building in its media, technology, sports and real estate businesses. This is a full-time position with benefits, based in Raleigh, NC.
A pre-employment drug screening is required. EOE, M/F. All Capitol Broadcasting Company properties are tobacco free. Capitol Broadcasting Company participates in E-Verify.