The Senior Copywriter role will report directly into the Senior Creative Director and will work with the Marketing team and multiple business units to execute on the advertising and marketing communication objectives for all of the Equinox businesses and brands in both the print, digital and social media space.
- A conceptual understanding of copy - able to work closely with design partners to collaboratively solve marketing challenges.
- Drive thinking from a copy-first point of view.
- Understand and execute against marketing briefs, delivering on-point copy that is truly aligned to the spirit of the brand voice.
- Be a brand voice advocate and leader, helping edit, guide and inspire others in the business when it comes to the details of the brand voice.
- Ability to craft exceptional copy for all channels with a focus on headlines, short form, call-to-action, promotions, etc.
- Take, absorb and deliver upon feedback from multiple partners and leaders across the business.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field
- 2-4 years professional writing experience
- Ability to write compelling and persuasive copy; agency experience a plus
- Receptive to feedback and able to meet and manage requests/objectives while staying true to creativevoice and direction
- Strong proofreading, editing and fact-checking skills with 100% accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are a must.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to juggle multiple ongoing projects simultaneously at various stages of the creative process
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- 30- 50% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Cafe' services and Shop items
This Job Description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.