Equinox is currently seeking a seasoned video Producer to work in a high-growth environment creating premium fitness content for our multi-brand digital platform. We're seeking a forward thinker with a "can-do" attitude that thrives outside of the box. As our Producer, you will be a team leader responsible for the original video for the custom SoulCycle bike designed for at-home use.
This position will report to the Director of Production and work in lockstep with the Post Producer to ensure schedules are maintained and teams are in sync.
- Collect talent's weekly availability and generate an organized reliable talent schedules that support production needs
- Maintain and update growing talent database
- Assist with the day-to-day schedule and administrative changes within the talent and digital production teams
- Liaise with producers and production management as needed
- Support talent needs around wardrobe, props, and hospitality
- Be on call for last-minute/emergency digital shoot substitutions and talent schedule changes
- Greet and assist talent upon arrival
- Responsible for talent flow within production space
- Support ongoing casting efforts to build out roaster of qualified talent
- Work with a variety of internal and external software applications with the ability to learn new tools quickly
- Must have 5+ years of video post production experience in a media and/or advertising agency. Live video experience a plus.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and collaboration skills
- Strong understanding of boutique fitness industry and culture
- Hold high work standards, with a proactive and highly adaptable mindset
- Strong ability to multi-task / juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Team player, who is willing to take on all levels of responsibility
- Must be able to give and receive critical feedback in a team environment
- Demonstrate the ability to troubleshoot crew and live production issues
- Passion for new technology and a desire to work in the entertainment/media industry.
- Candidate should have strong interest in lifestyle and fitness content
- Excellent verbal, oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, disciplined, go-getter
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrateunique points of views & experiences across age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability & ethnicity in building the future of our digital business. We aren't just a company; we're a community vested in each other's success. We valuehumilityand ateam approachat every level of the company.We want to inspire a workplace where individuals embrace their differences and similarities, where we are building products and experiences that inspire and improve people'slives.
For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one our website at