Equinox is currently seeking a seasoned video pre-production Associate Producer to work in a high-growth environment creating premium fitness content for our multi-brand digital platform. We're seeking a forward thinker with a "can-do" attitude that thrives outside of the box. As our Associate Producer, you will be responsible for supporting the team creating original video for the custom SoulCycle bike designed for at-home use.
This position will report to the Director of Production and support the Producer and Post Producer to make sure key research and data points are carried from pre-production into the final deliverable.
- Ensuring that all relevant pre-production facts, scheduling, and logistics are integrated and translated seamlessly to the rest of the production team
- Congenial demeanor while working with and collecting information from world-class talent
- Organizing and tracking projects from pre through post production
- Maintaining department-wide documents and CMS metadata templates
- Write thoughtful and precise daily video copy descriptions for publication
- Collect necessary data points from talent and brand stakeholders
- Continually assess and evaluate processes and offer creative solutions where there is a need for improvement
- Maintain brand integrity and content production standards with strong attention to detail
- Must have 3+ years of video production experience in a media and/or advertising agency
- Excellent verbal, oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and collaboration skills
- Live video experience a plus
- Strong understanding of boutique fitness industry and culture
- Hold high work standards, with a proactive and highly adaptable mindset
- Strong ability to multi-task / juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Team player, who is willing to take on all levels of responsibility
- Must be able to give and receive critical feedback in a team environment
- Demonstrate the ability to troubleshoot crew and live production issues
- Passion for new technology and a desire to work in the entertainment/media industry.
- Candidate should have strong interest in lifestyle and fitness content
- Self-motivated, disciplined, go-getter
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrateunique points of views & experiences across age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability & ethnicity in building the future of our digital business. We aren't just a company; we're a community vested in each other's success. We valuehumilityand ateam approachat every level of the company.We want to inspire a workplace where individuals embrace their differences and similarities, where we are building products and experiences that inspire and improve people'slives.
For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one our website at