The BR Betting team is looking for an experienced, dedicated Las Vegas-based Producer to shoot and create videos for our social channels. We work in a fast-paced, 24-7 field in a laid-back environment. You'll be in a role that allows you to work with multiple groups and networks. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Pitch, plan, shoot and produce multiple videos each week for B/R's social platforms
- Capture the excitement of the sportsbook floor and package/produce it for social channels
- Must have experience working with sports brand social media accounts
- Assist social team in requesting graphics, acquiring video assets and assembling projects
- Display a knowledge across sports and sports betting
- Expert in using social platforms native tools (Instagram Stories, Twitter and Facebook).
- Be able to tell an effective, coherent video story through video in B/R's social voice
- Show an eagerness to learn, a hunger to work hard, and an ability to get things done
- Plan future events and story coverage in conjunction with content and programming teams
- Complete all post-production needs
- Show creativity and be a thought and idea leader
- 1+ years experience in video production, social video or related field
- Proven field producer with experience working with talent and interview subjects
- Strong camera, writing and producing skills
- Expert knowledge of multiple sports and sports betting and various social media platforms
- Proven leadership skills and the ability to work with production and editing staff at all levels
- Ability to communicate ideas effectively and efficiently
- Knowledge of digital post-production process using Adobe and Apple software
- Final Cut or Adobe Premiere editing knowledge and understanding preferred
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Must be willing to work nights, weekends, holidays.
This is a temporary assignment to cover the NFL Football season. The assignment will run from approximately August 2019 to March 2020.
Bleacher Report is a division of Turner. Turner and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled. Turner and its subsidiaries are E-Verify users.