- Sinclair Broadcast Group
The Social and Branded Content Writer is responsible for creating and editing high-quality, sponsored content for email newsletters and other brands across all stations within Sinclair Broadcast Group. This person will work with various topic matters and relevant categories of business from content strategy, content curation, and publishing on the web, app, and social media channels.
The ideal candidate will have experience producing copy for digital and broadcast channels, be able to communicate effectively with the Sinclair Broadcast Group sales teams and must be comfortable working directly with clients to create high-quality content that aligns with their goals.
- Write compelling and consumer-relevant content for news stations and media brands all over the country
- Create copy and publish sponsored social media solutions
- Support the Sinclair Broadcast Group sales teams with their efforts
What skill set you need for the position?
- Top-notch writing and editing skills
- Experience with email marketing is preferred
- Ability to reflect the voice of different brands and media outlets
- Experience with paid social media platforms
- Knowledge of AP style
- Experience working in a variety of CMS platforms
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Photoshop, or other similar photo/video editing software a bonus
- Bachelor's degree required
- 2-3 years' experience (including internships) in journalism, writing, editing, or other related fields
- Experience in producing copy for digital or broadcast channels
- Must be organized with the ability to handle multiple projects at once
- Strong communication skills are a must
- Candidate must be deadline driven and results-oriented
- Background in sales preferred
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: 100% company-paid life and disability, 401K match, employee stock plan, education reimbursement, and the ability to design your own comprehensive benefit package to suit you and your family's every need. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let's talk.