- Sinclair Broadcast Group
Sinclair Broadcast Group is seeking an Email Marketing and Content Producer to join our digital team. The Email Marketing and Content Producer will work closely with corporate Operations, Content and Marketing teams to spearhead content direction and marketing needs.
The Email Marketing and Content Producer will work closely with sales and operations leaders to facilitate marketing campaigns for local and national email initiatives. This role is responsible for the creation and execution of marketing campaigns for email deployment throughout its entire cycle: copy-edit, asset review, editing HTML, testing, reporting, measuring performance. This position requires taking in requirements for email marketing campaigns, producing email templates, building list segmentations while providing marketing consultation/customer service to stations and internal stakeholders. This position will also work closely with clients and technical vendors in a sales support, production, and implementation capacity.
The Email Marketing and Content Producer will also work with editors and producers at Sinclair Broadcast stations throughout the country to ensure best practices and consistent high-quality writing, execution and production of their daily email newsletters.
To be successful in this role, you will be a great communicator, strong editor and writer with a deep knowledge of email production and best email practices - everything from subject lines and body copy to open rates and CTRs. You will be committed to high-quality content and have stellar customer service.
What you will do:
- Manage local stations newsletter content and operational audits end-to-end
- Create Marketing campaigns for local and national sales efforts
- Work with local stations to improve newsletter performance through training and guidance
- Trains stations and new employees on Newsletter features, function, and marketing products
- Curates a National Desk Daily Newsletter and provides National content suggestions to all local News stations
- Analyze performance reports tracking key email marketing metrics and communicate results to stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent experience)
- 2-3 years of newsroom/digital news experience or email marketing
- Copy-editing experience
- Must be a self-starter
- Excellent verbal and written communicator
- Project management experience
- Excellent headline writing
- Top-notch grammatical skills
- EPS and CMS understanding
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let's talk.