Large NYC Corporation is looking for a talented Sr. Copywriter to join their in-house creative marketing team!
You will join other creative talent in a collaborative/inclusive environment and get to work on several client projects.
As Copywriter you will be creating a variety of multichannel content to achieve the company's marketing and business goals. This company takes pride in developing content that attracts, retains and engages their target audience. So you can expect to always be a part of exceptional work.
If you want to join a creative space with talented professionals from all over the world and be a part of a company that values their team efforts and contributions, we want to speak to you!
As Copywriter, you can expect to:
- Develop concepts and messaging that supports objectives and creative strategy
- Proof/ write long and short form content for print, digital, videos and several other platforms
- Research and apply industry and market trends
- Strategize and communicate new marketing tactics and quality improvements
- Be part of the creative process by participating in strategy discussions, presentations and marketing content plans
- Assist with other assignments as needed
- Excellent grasp of the English language and ability to effectively write/proof creative content
- Excellent communications skills written and verbal
- Ample knowledge about marketing trends and industry
- Ability to develop solutions to design problems through copy
- Ability to collaborate effectively within a creative team
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to develop concepts for ads, brochures, posters, web, social media, etc.
- General computer skills and ability to work in Mac, Microsoft Office, and navigate Adobe Creative Suite
- BS/BA Degree in related field and 5+ years of experience in a creative marketing team
This is a contract opportunity with a company in New York, NY.
To apply, please submit your resume, case studies and/or portfolio link for immediate consideration.
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application personally. If we are interested in your qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon as possible.