- Medline Industries, Inc.
- Create, develop and produce video and multimedia presentation materials in accordance with the Medline style guide ensuring brand consistency.
- Support video and audio projects and resources. Assist product and service experts in divisions to help create quality, persuasive communications.
- Develop persuasive marketing materials for internal clients. Provide compelling pitch of work to product divisions to explain the design decisions and relate how these decisions meet the business need of the requestor.
- Assist with video and audio projects:
- Adhere to timelines and budgets and oversee the quality of the work while working within tight timelines and budgets.
- Maintain production schedule for all projects, planning meetings and filming/recording events.
- Work with creative team leadership to ensure brand compliance.
- Perform pre-production work including:
- Facilitate the creation of scripts between product divisions, copywriter, and regulatory
- Aide in the scripting and storyboarding of visual, audio, verbal content.
- Scout, prop and stage the scene.
- Facilitate the selection and managing of voiceover talent and models.
- Perform production work including:
- Direct the actors and presenters in delivering messages persuasively and succinctly
- Operate camera, record audio, lighting set up and other video production equipment efficiently
- Perform post-production work including:
- Editing video and audio, creating graphics, compositing, writing and encoding.
- Editing footage, inlay sounds/music, animation, transitions and overlay copy/messaging, logos, insertions of branded intro and sign-offs.
- Create animations and/or manage outside animation specialists.
- Edit quality video to various styles and formats
- Assist with the production of Manage Sales Representative podcasts:
- Ensure podcasts are focused on helping Reps learn more about the industry and the products/services/solutions that they are tasked with selling.
- Organize shows so that they are easy to navigate and find by subject area. Develop the format of the podcast so that there is a consistent intro and conclusion every time.
- Record quality of the audio experience. Edit audio content for the show and publishing for regular consumption.
- Manage video and audio assets including storage, compression, posting, linking, etc.
- Bachelor's or technical degree in Art/Design.
- Will be considered if in lieu of Bachelor's or technical degree in Art/Design : At least 4 years of experience in video production performing duties such as: 1) assisting with video pre-production including, planning, scheduling, scripting and storyboarding; 2) video production including operating camera, recording audio, lighting and working as a production assistant and/or; 3) video post-production including editing video and audio, creating graphics, compositing and authoring.
- At least 2 years of experience in video production performing duties such as: 1) assisting with video pre-production including, planning, scheduling, scripting and storyboarding; 2) video production including operating camera, recording audio, lighting and working as a production assistant and/or 3) video post-production including editing video and audio, creating graphics, compositing and authoring.
- Experience applying knowledge of the principles and practices used in the production of video and multimedia programs.
- Experience with high-definition digital video and multimedia technology and its current and future applications toward all aspects of video and multimedia production.
- Experience with software such as Adobe After Effects, Premier, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Willingness to travel up to 25% domestically and potentially internationally
- Experience with Adobe Premiere Pro (editing, color correction), Adobe Media Encoder, 3 Point Lighting System, Pre/Post Production Audio, Adobe After Effects
- Proficiency in Camtasia, Adobe Animate, 360 videography/authoring, podcasting