- SHOP.COM / Market America
Market America is hiring an experienced Motion Graphic Artist/Video Editor for our Multimedia department in our corporate office in Greensboro NC.
Please submit demo reel links with application to be considered.
Creates videos and motion graphics to promote products, events, and the company business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Edits videos and creates motion graphics to effectively represent events and products.
- Researches products and business practices to ensure accurate information for production.
- Assists in creating scripts and storyboards to demonstrate the video event, product, etc.
- Assists in filming scenes for effective video production.
- Collaborates with Legal to ensure appropriate regulatory compliance.
- Assists with obtaining pricing for materials for projects.
- Assists with creative direction to meet project objectives.
- Complies with company policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as needed.
Education and Experience
- Two- or four-year degree in media studies, communication, or related field.
- Three years of experience in professional video editing, animation, and production.
- Or combination of equivalent experience, education, and training.
- Proficient use of Abobe Creative Suite, video editing software, Mac OS and/or PC platform, MS Office Products.
- Moderate to above moderate levels of English reading comprehension, speaking, and writing; active listening; critical thinking; organization, attention to detail; problem solving; technical accuracy; and originality.
Market America is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Market America | SHOP.COM is changing the way people shop and changing the economic paradigm so anyone can become financially independent by creating their own economy and converting their spending into earning with the Shopping Annuity?.
ABOUT MARKET AMERICA, INC. & SHOP.COM
Currently in its 27th year, Market America, Inc. is a global product brokerage and Internet marketing company that specializes in one-to-one marketing and is the creator of The Shopping Annuity. Its mission is to provide a robust business system for entrepreneurs, while providing consumers a better way to shop. Headquartered in Greensboro, NC, the company was founded in 1992 by Chairman and CEO JR Ridinger and has generated over $8.5 billion in accumulated sales. Market America employs approximately 1,000 people globally with operations in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia and Malaysia. Through the company's primary shopping website, SHOP.COM, consumers have access to approximately 60 million products, including Market America exclusive brands and thousands of top retail brands. Market America's revolutionary Shopping Annuity program, which helps shoppers convert their existing everyday spending into earning, is an extraordinary and financially meaningful benefit of the business. Internet Retailer has ranked SHOP.COM #65 in the 2018 Internet Retailer Top 1000, the #36 largest global online marketplace in the 2019 Internet Retailer Top 100 Online Marketplaces Database, #96 in the Internet Retailer Asia 500 and the 18th fastest growing Internet Mobile Retailer. The company is also a two-time winner of the Better Business Bureau's Torch Award for Marketplace Ethics, was ranked 8th in the 2018 Grant Thornton North Carolina Top 100? (NC100) and received 2018's Triad Business Journal's "Fast 50" award as one of the top privately-held companies for sustained growth, driving the area's economy. By combining Market America's entrepreneurial business model with SHOP.COM's powerful comparison shopping engine, Cashback program, Hot Deals, SHOPBuddy?, Express Pay check out, social shopping integration and countless other features, the company has become the ultimate online shopping destination.
For more information, please visit , or .- provided by Dice
More search results
International Training Project Manager
Assistant Professor of Journalism and Creative Wr…
North Carolina State University
Paid, Summer Journalism Internships
Dow Jones News Fund
OPB seeks an Executive Editor for our Arts and Cu…
Oregon Public Broadcasting
OPB Seeks News Editor
Oregon Public Broadcasting