Diverse Staffing is currently seeking a Communications Technician for a Government position on our Diverse Staffing team. The Communications Technician hired by us, will work at U.S. Fish and Wildlife at 300 Westgate Center Dr., Hadley MA 01035. The pay rate is up to $24.00/hr. and is based on experience and skill set. Please indicate your wage requirement when applying. This position is 32 hours per week between the core hours of 7:00 am to 6:00 pm, Monday to Friday except Federal holidays and Office closures. During the pandemic, remote work is authorized. After the pandemic, some office time will be required. This position will require an extensive federal background check that could take up to 8 weeks.
Diverse Staffing delivers award-winning staffing and recruitment solutions to our federal, state, and local government partners. Our government customers, and our prime contractors rely on us to provide talent with fresh ideas and empowered minds - individuals with a bright future, just like you! Our employees enjoy great benefits like paid holidays, paid sick leave, paid vacation and medical insurance!
The Diverse Staffing Communications Technician at this client location performs the following responsibilities:
- Supporting communication strategies by researching and writing content for blogs, news releases and materials for media outreach, website and social media content, brochures, and other publications
- Supporting communication strategies by researching and producing multimedia projects, including videos, story maps, and other creative digital content
- Performing tasks to support an organizational website platform transition to a content management system
- Working as part of a multidisciplinary communications team to perform tasks to support projects
It's time to join a winning team.
For immediate consideration, apply online and contact us for an interview at:
- US Citizen
- Ability to pass an in-depth criminal background check
- Knowledge of natural resources conservation and science communications
- Experience with multiple social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Knowledge and/or training in Dreamweaver, Drupal, SharePoint, and Adobe Acrobat
- Valid Driver's License
- Reliable vehicle
- Suitable workspace for remote work (desk, mobile phone, landline - not reimbursed)
- May be required to travel on occasion to complete research or interviews, or take photographs or video, for projects, or to participate in team or project meetings. Travel reimbursed in accordance with Joint Travel Regulations, when approved by the government.
- 10 paid holidays
- Insurance offered
- Up to 54 hours of accrued sick leave
- 64 hours of paid vacation after one year
Diverse Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or other protected status. Diverse Staffing is committed to helping veterans re-enter the civilian workforce. US08G12T