Are you searching for an amazing position, which offers challenging work and the ability to make a big impact while working side-by-side with a team of fun, innovative people? Ideally, would you like this position to be with an organization that makes a positive contribution to the world? If so?we would love to hear from you!
The University of Phoenix is a higher education institution founded in 1976 by John Sperling. Our mission is to improve the lives of our students, their families and future generations through higher education. Our values (which, hopefully you share) are: Brave. Honest. Focused.
We have an amazing leadership team that truly cares about our team members and students. And, we offer excellent benefits, an effective recognition program, and outstanding learning and development tools, including tuition vouchers for employees and their qualified family members.
Our Creative team in Marketing is in growth mode, and we are building a talented group of copywriters, designers and filmmakers. Together, our mission is to tell the University of Phoenix story across broadcast TV, digital video, social media, email, our website and more.
About the Position
As a Senior Film Producer, you will be asked to deliver high quality marketing videos that advance our brand and contribute to adding value to the student experience at University of Phoenix. You can take a director's treatment, turn it into a production plan and see it through to broadcast, digital, and our website. You are comfortable working with (and onboarding) production agencies, directors, and crew while navigating some necessary red tape. Business affairs and budgets are your thing and keeping costs low while delivering a high-quality product is always on your mind.
What You'll Do
- Produce video projects of varying complexity under minimal supervision
- Work directly with the client and channel managers on creative concepts
- Serve as single point of contact for vendors on budgeting, project supervision, and deadline management
- Coordinate all production needs including but not limited to, locations, art department, camera, wardrobe, vanities, G&E, and the direction of all talent during the production, including overseeing co-worker's sets when needed
- Oversee completion of assigned video projects in a timely manner, including script development, filming, editing, creative production and distribution of material
What You Bring to the Table
- Experience with producing a diversity of production types including motion graphics, animation, commercial style video, standard 'talking head' videos, and b-roll
- Experience with budgeting, supervising vendors and crew, and managing deadlines
- A reel that illustrates your successes as a Producer
- Ability to execute in fast-paced and complex environment involving multiple subsidiaries, deadlines, conflicting priorities, and simultaneous projects
- Innovative thinker able to apply analysis and creativity to problem-solving and solutions
About Your Next Step
If you like what you've read, apply for this position today!
As an Equal Opportunity employer, we particularly encourage applications from members of historically underrepresented racial/ethnic groups, women, individuals with disabilities, veterans, LGBTQ community members, and others who demonstrate the ability to help us achieve our vision of a diverse and inclusive community.
More search results
International Training Project Manager
Assistant Professor of Journalism and Creative Wr…
North Carolina State University
Paid, Summer Journalism Internships
Dow Jones News Fund
OPB seeks an Executive Editor for our Arts and Cu…
Oregon Public Broadcasting
OPB Seeks News Editor
Oregon Public Broadcasting