- Class Four
We're looking for a lead video editor to join the team at Class Four's Burlington headquarters. The ideal candidate is detail driven and highly self motivated with excellent multitasking and time management skills. Must be fully fluent with Adobe Premiere, Media Encoder, etc ~ the basics. Some After Effects experience and interest is a plus, as is general working knowledge of RED workflow and other editing tools like frame.io. If you know the rest of the adobe suite we'll be stoked!
You can see some of the types of projects we work on here... and yes, we'd love it if you can cut us a new reel!
At Class Four, no two days are alike and you'll have the freedom to take our projects in a variety of directions while bringing many of your own ideas to the table. You'll be developing sharable and engaging content for both local and global brands primarily within the outdoor sports and automotive industries. While editing will be your primary role, you'll also have opportunities to develop creative concepts and join our production team on shoots.
The perfect C4 editor is;
- A team player
- Deadline and Detail focused
- Enjoys solving problems
- Proud of their work
- Excited to learn
- A Premiere ninja
- Actually enjoys editing :)
What you get;
- Support on your personal projects (we believe creativity and passion for filmmaking outside the office is a must and we'll support you in any way possible through equipment etc)
- Unlimited paid time off
- The most flexible editor's schedule in Burlington (as long as work is getting done)
- A highly aggressive client acquisition arrangement
- Project based bonuses
- Massive opportunity for early growth at one of Burlington's newest, coolest, and fastest growing content houses.
**Please submit a portfolio or link to online portfolio with your application.**