- Eddie Bauer
Edit short form projects including brand and product campaign videos, social media content, in-store displays and internal-only work consistent with the established style and brand standards of Eddie Bauer.
- Partner with Sr. Art Director to produce videos from concept stages, through development, editing and final delivery
- Interpret creative concepts and briefs, sometimes in ambiguous environments, to independently own, develop, and create customer facing motion content.
- Offer creative solutions for motion media projects
- Own post-production workflow including media management, basic audio mixing, basic color correcting/grading.
- Identify and develop narratives through a demonstrative understanding of visual storytelling, pacing, and structure
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of different editing methods and project types (including narrative videos, product videos, character pieces, ad pieces, visual merchandise/in-store display, educational/demonstrative pieces, etc).
- Develop motion graphics for the web, mobile, social and video
- Generate creative ideas and concepts to solve video briefs; develop storyboards and/or clearly communicate ideas for approval
- Operate video cameras on location, in studio and in the office on project basis
- Curate select footage reels for re-use in new projects
- Self-start, use resources efficiently, meet deadlines and provide progress updates to manager
- Maintain a professional and positive attitude when collaborating with internal and external partners
- Archive all final projects
- Minimum 5-7 years in a creative video editing role
- B.F.A in Film\Video production or relevant experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of, and skills in video capture and editing and motion graphics.
- Knowledge and understanding of the outdoor customer and competitors
- Attention to detail and organizational practices; commitment to quality
- Understanding of audio capture and engineering
- Experience working in a fast-paced team environment with a high volume of projects and archival footage
- Flexibility, understanding and ability to troubleshoot quickly and efficiently
- A high level of proficiency in digital video post-production using Adobe Premiere Pro CC, Final Cut Pro X, After Effects, Photoshop