- The Lukens Company
Are you looking to join an established (but growing) political marketing agency serving right-leaning PACs, candidates, party committees, and grassroots lobbying organizations? Are you interested in fundraising, membership, political advocacy and/or voter contact? Is it important to you to work with energetic, motivated, knowledgeable teammates who believe in our clients and in each other?
You'll find all that and then some at The Lukens Company, where we are seeking a Political Copywriter to join our political team and play a key role in in our accounts team servicing our nationwide roster of valued clients.
What you'll be doing
- Writing direct mail and email fundraising appeals for political campaigns, Republican Party committees, PACs, and grassroots lobbying organizations across the center-right spectrum
- In concert with our account and creative teams, brainstorming and creating voter-contact mail, video/telemarketing scripts, web copy, and other media aimed at voter persuasion/mobilization
- Collaborating with political team personnel on long-term strategies for successful direct mail campaigns
- Interacting with clients to ensure consistency of voice and messaging
- 1 - 2 years of writing experience (preferably in direct response) with political campaigns, GOP committees, advocacy groups, PACs, or in an agency setting
- Reliable self-starter with demonstrated capability to manage multiple projects and think on your feet
- Results-oriented "team first" attitude
- Strong organizational skills and meticulous detail-orientation
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment with quick turnarounds
- Adept at problem solving and resolving conflicts
- Passion for our mission and making the world a healthier, happier, safer place for ourselves, people around the world, and the next generation
The Lukens Company (TLC) is an award winning full-service direct response agency that has been providing marketing and fundraising services to political and non-profit clients for over 30 years. We innovatively use digital, data, and technology to support the fundraising and marketing efforts of political, non-profit, cultural, and advocacy organizations. We are dedicated to our mission of innovating ideas, inspiring actions, and getting results for our clients and are passionate about making the world a healthier, happier, and safer place for ourselves, people around the world, and the next generation. Join us!
Ready to apply?
If interested, email with "Political Copywriter" in the subject line and include your resume, references, and salary requirements. For more information about our company and to view the full job description, go to .