Modus, a high-growth SaaS company, is looking for an experienced copywriter to drive messaging that advances our B2B marketing strategy. As a key member of the Marketing team, you'll be responsible for establishing a unified, consistent, and authoritative voice throughout all of our marketing communications.
This new role is critical to the evolution of the marketing function at Modus, which is heavily focused on driving demand, nurturing prospects, and acquiring new customers through a variety of digital, print, and event-based marketing activities.
What you'll do
- Develop copy for a variety of print and web projects like email campaigns, web pages, landing pages, paid media ads, blog posts, social media content, and trade show messaging
- Develop customer lifecycle messaging for lead generation campaigns via paid media ads, emails workflows, and website landing pages designed for conversion
- Deliver eBooks, marketing guides, and white papers that educate marketing and sales professionals about ways to solve common business challenges aligned to our product offerings
- Create compelling messaging to drive qualified booth traffic at key industry events, speaking engagements, and online events such as webinars
- Develop a deep product understanding and work cross-functionally to deliver marketing collateral and tools for sales enablement (sell sheets, one-pagers, etc.)
- Develop storyboards and scripts for various marketing videos such as explainer videos and product overviews
- Bring data and product benefits to life through content marketing in the form of infographics and case-studies
- Translate marketing strategies into creative execution, partnering with sales and other stakeholder teams to ensure that content meets brand and business objectives
- Distill complex product concepts to understandable messaging that drives user engagement and excitement
- Proofread and edit all final B2B marketing assets to ensure brand and grammar accuracy
What you'll bring
- 5+ years' experience writing and editing B2B marketing copy
- Exceptional copywriting and editing skills, with the ability to distill complex technical and business concepts into crisp, user-friendly communications
- Experience developing and implementing content curation, intake, and editorial review workflows
- Self-starter who is a customer-obsessed, detail-oriented, and enthusiastic team player
- Strong creative, conceptual, and collaboration skills
- Ability to work and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
Is Modus the right company for you?
You'll be at a rapidly growing company with an unrelenting focus on providing the best solutions possible for our customers.
You'll challenge your skills while working with a great team and using the latest technologies. Your contributions will be a valued part of our collective success. The best ideas win.
We offer a strong benefits package, flexible hours, snacks, gourmet coffee provided by the amazing Kindly Coffee and an impressive selection of fine teas. Plus we have an awesome office space with lots of natural light and beautiful views at the Prospect Park stop on the Green Line (University Ave., Minneapolis).
Diversity & Inclusion
We welcome you.
We welcome people of any race, skin color, age, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, identity, disability status, and self-identification.
We believe it's possible for people of all viewpoints and persuasions to come together and learn from each other. We believe in the broad spectrum of individual and collective experience and in the inherent dignity of all people. We believe that amazing things happen when people from different worlds and worldviews approach each other to create a conversation.