SVOD Specialist / Assistant Editor - Kids SVOD
- Trinity Broadcasting Network
The TBN's Kids SVOD team is looking for an Assistant Editor / SVOD Specialist to join their growing new venture in kids streaming. This person will manage the video assets on the SVOD, work with internal and external editors and edit video promos as needed. You will report to the Director of Kids SVOD.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage and organize all videos on the Kids SVOD platform
- Create and maintain consumer-facing product messaging
- Adopt a viewer-centric approach to SVOD layout and organization
- Ensure that video thumbnails are engaging, inviting, and accurate to the subject matter in the video
- Maintain standards for metadata so that videos are easily searchable
- Work with the marketing team to develop a content promotion strategy
- Creation and evaluation of attention-grabbing video titles and compelling descriptions.
- End-user data analyzation for platform improvements (e.g. A/B testing of thumbnails)
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data; create and execute optimization plans based on data analysis
- 2+ years' experience with uploading content to video platforms such as YouTube and Vimeo
- 2+ years' video editing experience in Adobe
- Ability to write consumer-facing copy
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop, Canva, or other photo editing tools
- Entrepreneurial spirit to find ways to continually grow the platform
- Project management
- Knowledge of Google Ads
- Experience with HubSpot or with other marketing automation tools
The Kids SVOD (name TBD) is a product of TBN. We exist as a safe place for kids to watch curated content that is fun, educational, inspiring and grounded in Biblical values. For parents we are a brand that has safe and trusted content, that they will feel comfortable and confident for their children to consume. We are launching with new exclusive episodes of the VeggieTales backed by TBN a leading Christian media organization, we are building the leading kids platform for content that builds character. Join us in building the future of entertainment for kids!