Freelance Jr. Print Producer
- Onward Search
Our client, a mid-sized ad agency in New York City, is looking for a freelance Print Traffic Manager to support their team through a busy period of creative deliverables. This role starts on-site in NYC on November 4th.
- Responsible for the day to day job tracking to appropriate creative resources.
- Traffic all print-related jobs for your projects.
- Assist in reviewing project requests and determine what resources are needed and coordinate work assignments to the creative team.
- Proactively provide project teams and account executives with status updates on key deliverables and any issues.
- Keep Traffic team lead informed of all projects and timelines.
- Partner with Creative Managers, Traffic Manager, Production Managers in order to adhere to specified budgets for projects.
- 2+ years of experience in traditional agency and/or in house print traffic experience. Bonus if you have experience with media/digital.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, or related field.
- Excellent communications and customer service skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office is a must.
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is a PLUS.
Interested? Please apply now!