- Nivel Parts and Manufacturing, LLC
Position: Multi-Media Content Producer
Job Type: Full-Time
FLSA Status: Exempt
Reports to: VP of Marketing
Founded in 1968, Nivel is a global aftermarket manufacturer, distributor and seller of specialty and heavy-duty vehicle parts and accessories. With access to over 100,000 parts and accessories, Nivel is the largest supplier in the niche vehicle aftermarket parts industries. Together with its portfolio of specialty vehicle brands - Madjax, Red Dot, GTW and Jake's, Nivel offers the largest inventory of aftermarket golf car and low-speed vehicle parts and accessories.
The company sells its products directly to OEMs, independent distributors, golf car dealers, equipment dealers, and direct-to-consumer through its Buggies Unlimited and AgKits online markets.
Reporting to the VP of Marketing, the Multimedia Content Producer will be a key role within a newly formed Corporate Marketing and Shared Services team to support the breadth of the enterprise and help build an agile, content engine for growth. S/he will provide expert content production services to the company, including producing photography, video and social media content in addition to supporting Product Development and E-Commerce.
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Photographing products for e-commerce, advertising and product marketing.
- Responsible for overall image workflow and DAM, including editing images in Lightroom and Photoshop, adding keywords, and organizing and uploading images into the CMS.
- Supporting Internal and Executive Communication with photo and video production
- Produce (shoot, edit, and package) compelling video content for e-commerce, events and social media.
- Develop short-form video ads and "snackable" multi-media content
- Create compelling infographics and animations
- Other project support (trafficking materials and versions, managing timelines, scopes)
- 5+ years of experience as a professional photographer with demonstrated knowledge of natural and studio lighting techniques
- BA/BS or equivalent experience (concentration in Photojournalism preferred)
- Strong project management skills with working knowledge of collaboration and project management tools (JIRA, SmartSheets, SharePoint)
- Experience working well under tight deadlines
- Versatile writer with experience working across mediums
- Social Media fluency (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram)
- Meticulous organizational skills
- Thrives under deadline and adjusts to shifting priorities with ease
- Enthusiastic team player willing to take the lead
PREFER CANDIDATES THAT ARE IN JACKSONVILLE, FLORIDA