BrainXchange is a boutique conference company dedicated to providing interactive learning and intelligent networking opportunities in the XR (Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, Mixed Reality) and Wearables ecosystem.
The name BrainXchange refers to our vision of a modern Business-to-Business conference: The exchange of practical knowledge, progressive ideas, and best practices amongst industry professionals in a one-of-a-kind, interactive community setting.
We are currently seeking to hire a Conference Producer to join our team!
This is an exciting time to be joining the BrainXchange Team as we continue to grow and expand our company, quickly consolidating our position as the nexus of the growing enterprise XR ecosystem .
- Recruiting and developing strong relationships with high-level industry speakers
- Liaising with Senior Executives and their teams in a wide range of industries responsible for process improvement
- Work closely with the Audience Development and Sponsorship Sales team to create the highest quality program
- Work closely with the Marketing and Logistics teams
- Act as an ambassador for the events on the day(s) of execution
- Research, write, design, construct and produce emerging technology conferences collaborating closely with Senior-level Executives from Fortune 500 companies actively deploying the technology
- Research, organize and evaluate emerging technology markets to determine topics for event agenda construction and develop leads for speaker acquisition
- Establish and maintain relationships with key professionals, industry leaders, Senior Executives and media within relevant vertical markets
- Develop event strategies and launch new programs to meet changing business objectives of firm
- Liaise with Meeting Planning, Accounting, Marketing and Public Relations departments to determine elements of budgetary objectives on hotel/venue issues and contribute thought-leadership on overall marketing initiatives
- Write copy for conference brochures and other marketing materials communicating the company's mission and event goals
- Powerful communication skills
- Ability to think analytically
- Energetic, enthusiastic, and quick learner who possess excellent multi-tasking and organizational abilities
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment where you'll be able to learn and make a major contribution
- Familiarity with CRM platforms (Salesforce experience is a plus)
- Proficiency in Google Docs/Sheets/Slides, Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint
- Ability to travel to conferences both domestic and internationally