- National Comprehensive Cancer Network? (NCCN?)
This position is responsible for the development, review, and update of scientific and clinical content for the NCCN Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology (NCCN Guidelines?), NCCN Guidelines-related initiatives and projects related to the assigned NCCN Guidelines, including but not limited to continuing education materials, conference reports, journal publications, and task force reports.
- Participate and assist in the development and update of assigned NCCN Clinical Practice Guidelines, which includes: tracking of scientific literature for assigned NCCN Guidelines; attending NCCN Guidelines Panel meetings and web-based teleconferences; developing, reviewing, editing, and updating algorithms and accompanying Discussion sections of the assigned NCCN Guidelines
- Participate in development, maintenance, and update of assigned NCCN Guidelines-related initiatives
- Provide clinical content expertise and serve as resource for clinical content development for NCCN educational programs - develop and/or review clinical content for educational grant proposals; needs assessment and develop learning objectives; faculty recommendations for NCCN educational programs
- Develop, edit, and/or review clinical content for JNCCN publications including sections of assigned NCCN Guidelines, NCCN Guidelines Insights, conference reports, JNCCN articles that reference NCCN Guidelines content
- Review permission requests and NCCN Guidelines content licensed by external users, including but not limited to print and electronic media, and integration into health information technology systems
- Assist with external communication of NCCN Guidelines updates and NCCN Guidelines -related external queries
- Other related duties as assigned
- PhD or equivalent experience with ability to evaluate clinical research
- Experience in scientific/medical writing required
- Experience in oncology strongly preferred
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Must have excellent writing skills and the ability to formulate scientific/medical information in a clear and concise manner
- Must have strong interpersonal communication skills and the ability to interact effectively with internal and external personnel at various levels
- Must possess strong attention to detail
- Must be proficient in MS Office products and EndNote Software
This position represents a unique opportunity to build a career with a premier organization. We offer competitive salary and excellent benefits.
Send resume with salary history to . EOE. No calls please.
This position is located in Plymouth Meeting, PA.