**Note from the employer:
Please ensure your portfolio is attached with working links.
(applicants without a portfolio will not be considered)
Our international sleep company is looking for a highly talented Copywriter with strong multidisciplinary skills to support our growing brands.
A little about us:
We are an e-commerce company located in the South End neighborhood of Charlotte. ViscoSoft is the parent company with three leading brands and ongoing additions to the family of brands. ViscoSoft has a strong presence within B2C and Amazon, while the two child brands, Muse Sleep, and Matrix Sleep, exist in an ultra-competitive e-commerce space with heavy branding. We are a small team of big thinking people who focus on creating an exceptional experience for our customers and shareable content that resonates emotionally with our customers. We invest a lot in our employees to help advance skill sets through conferences and online classes. We believe in a positive office culture that promotes a good work-life balance and team bonding.
A Copywriter is a refined communicator capable of solving communication challenges and developing inventive solutions, someone who can help conceptualize and translate concepts into effective campaigns while walking the line between brand and marketing copy. Develop creative strategies that are forward-thinking and in-line with current media trends.
As A Qualified Candidate, You:
- Works with creative department to develop concepts for content creation
- Attend and participate in ideation sessions
- Strong digital background with SEO experience
- Strong understanding of usability
- Follows creative briefs by interpreting instructions and disseminating results to team members in an effective manner.
- Writes, revises and edits all copy
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of campaign objectives and devise strategies to achieve them.
- Reviews the work of project teams, taking the consistency of design and messaging, strategic accuracy, and adherence to client goals and brand guidelines into account.
- Manage multiple projects with the ability to switch from one to the other seamlessly.
- Communicates the progress of copy related creative development to team members.
- Conceptual skills as important as creative writing skills.
- Delivers products in a timely fashion to meet set deadlines.
- Prioritizes work effectively.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- comfortable with long + short formats
- Minimum of 3-5 years of professional advertising/digital copywriting experience
- Must have headlines
- Portfolio with samples of at least some of the following marketing types: social media posts, websites + web pages, and email
- Fundamental familiarity with digital channels.
- Extremely detail-oriented.
- Persuasive writing + strong editorial skills.
- Fast and flexible worker.
- Proven ability to understand complex information and translate it into effective copy.
- Proven ability to turn around large projects quickly and accurately.
- Strong interpersonal skills, a positive attitude and the ability to thrive in a collaborative environment with multidisciplinary teams required.
- The ability to successfully organize, prioritize and manage multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment is a must.
Hit us up with your book; we're looking forward to reviewing your work.
Job Type: Full-time
MUST include a link to your online portfolio to be considered**
- **We are unable to provide visa sponsorship for applicants at this time.