- EETech Media and Marketing
EETech is privately owned and globally recognized as one of the fastest-growing media companies in the electronics media industry--with some of the largest websites in the world. Headquartered in Boise, Idaho, we focus on providing an environment that establishes a work-life balance with a healthy culture of excitement and fun!
We're looking for a Content Coordinator to manage contract writers, edit client content, and oversee content programs for electrical engineering companies.
The position in question requires a detail-oriented person to manage custom content programs for our clients, which includes several multi-million dollar companies in the electronics and electrical engineering industry.
Unlike other client management positions, this job also has the responsibility of ensuring the content is copy edited and proofread before the client sees it. You will work with our outstanding roster of contract writers to assign and track multiple pieces of content, from white papers to blog articles. Each piece of content must be edited for flow, clarity, and technicality.
The ideal candidate is familiar with the electronics and electrical engineering industry. You will be working with clients, PR firms, and our content team to ensure the highest quality final product.
- Setting and maintaining timelines
- Managing communications and relationships with contributing writers
- Coordinating programs with clients
- Editing highly technical content to ensure quality and accuracy
- Assisting the sales team with proposals
- Attending kick-off calls
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in English, journalism, or related field of study
- 2+ years of writing and editing experience
- Outstanding copyediting
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
- Project management
- Highly organized and able to prioritize under pressure
- Ability to effectively work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Positive attitude and driven work ethic
- Team player mindset
- Technical writing
- Experience with WordPress and other CMS programs
- SEO knowledge
- Experience with engineers/SMEs
- Competitive compensation
- Two weeks (10 business days) of paid time off
- Professional development and training
- Health insurance
- Dental & vision insurance
- Life insurance
- HSA and FSA plan options
- MacBook workstation
- Free coffee and office snacks/drinks/Doritos
- Fun office environment (ping-pong, Nerf guns, hoverboard)
- Downtown Boise location
Please send us your resume and a brief cover letter telling us why you would be the perfect fit for this position. Send all information to .