The Content Marketing Producer will be responsible for developing content messaging for a variety of platforms. In addition to writing, editing and proofreading content for our magazines and websites, the Producer will work closely with our clients to ensure that content is reflective of their own brands. Content Marketing Producer will work to ensure that content drives brand awareness and lead generation and meets the client's ultimate goals. The ideal candidate must work well with cross-functional teams from marketing, sales, editorial, and digital departments. The Producer must know who the audience is, understand the audience's buying habits and deliver relevant content to inform purchasing decisions. The Producer must be able to create content that educates, enlightens and entertains across multiple platforms.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Write and edit print advertorials, blog content and marketing copy for clients that engages audiences.
- Interview professional contacts, identify key quotes and synthesize into quality content.
- Produce multimedia and social media assets for client campaigns.
- Create web sponsored content posts with a variety of assets that render well across devices and encourage time spent on site.
- Post organic and paid social media campaigns for clients, understanding the keys to success on different platforms.
- Edit video and produce short clips for web and social sharing.
- Coordinate with design team to create unique and interesting magazine pages, spreads and supplements that maintain brand and magazine standards.
- Design social media graphics and ads to complement integrated campaigns.
- Code and deploy custom eblast HTML for clients, ensuring timely delivery.
- Develop a strong working knowledge of clients' businesses with the goal of crafting thorough impactful messaging and encouraging continued business.
- Nurture positive relationships with clients.
- Meet all deadlines while delivering accurate, interesting content.
- Bachelor's degree in journalism, marketing, communications or related field.
- Customer service and/or sales support experience a plus.
- Proven interviewing and interpersonal skills.
- Background in a wide variety of writing styles is mandatory, including marketing
- public relations, social media, web copy, magazine features, white papers and infographics.
- Knowledgeable in Adobe Creative Suite and social media platforms.
- Familiarity with content management systems, namely WordPress.